Sunday, February 1, 2009

Defiance Movie Review

Yesterday afternoon, Alyson and I went with her parents to go see Defiance! Daniel Craig is amazing in this movie. When I saw this movie, I didn't realize it was based off of a true story. These four brothers ended up leading 1200 people through the wilderness escaping the Nazi's as they were continuously hunted.

I would recommend anyone to see this movie. There is a lot of violence, but completely appropriate. The story of these Jewish families refusing to be captured and die completely touched my heart!

Smart move on Daniel Craig's part to act in other types of movies besides just the Bond films! We see a completely different side of him and his acting.

Go see the movie and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Joy said...

My Book CLub is reading "All But My Life," which is a similar story. Stories of the Holocaust fascinate me!