Monday, December 1, 2008

Oldie but a Goodie!

As of November 14th, 31 of 47 Obama staff positions that have already been filled had ties to the Clinton administration. Then today Obama selected Hillary to be his Secretary of State. You might think that I was serious about the title of today's blog, but if you know me, you would know that I am being completely sarcastic. So with a VP that from the old days, and having so many people from the Bill Clinton era, how will we expect change? I know... I know... My side lost the election and I need to get over it... right? I don't think so! I am actually going to join the Collin County Republican Party, so I can get involved even more than before.
As I said before I hope that Obama doesn't fail, but so far with Obama's choices, I don't see a lot of promise in a change that we can actually "believe" in.

0 comments: